Antarctica Expedition Jacket
The Antarctica Expedition Jacket is a unique Limited Edition product produced in only 150 numbered pieces. The Jacket together with the Antarctica Expedition Pant are developed for Antarctic conditions in a close cooperation between Sail Racing Design Lab and Sail Racing long time Test Team member and Antarctic expedition leader Martin Enckell.
- Reinforcement in VECTRAN TECHSTEEL® fabric.
- Constructed in a wind and waterproof stretch fabric, 20 000WP/20 000MWP.
- Insulated with 90/10 Blue Sign and RDS certificated down and feathers, fill power: 800.
- Welded seams.
- YKK® water resistant zipper.
- D-rings in solid carbon fiber at chest.
- Inside hanger loop in HYPALON®.
- Triple front placket for protection.
- Spacious hand pockets lined with fleece.
- Large chest pockets lined with fleece.
- Four inner pockets.
- Laser cut bloc logo graphic.
- Track My Down ID: 1918L18F011
- Adjustable at hood, bottom hem and at sleeve end.
- Inner cuff at sleeve end in lycra.
TRACK MY DOWN
Quality of down is measured by its fill power. Fill power is the measurement of the amount of space one ounce down will occupy when it reaches its maximum loft. The higher the fill power, the larger the down clusters and the greater the airspace to trap more of body heat. All our down is RDS and Bluesign certificated and is processed at the Allied Feather and Down facility in California. With Track My Down, you can see exactly what makes the down inside your garment unique – from verified fill powers that exceed what is claimed to cleanliness and content analysis. Every product has a unique ID number/QR code. Visit www.trackmydown.com to find out more..
Antarctica Expedition Pant
The Antarctica Expedition Pant are developed for Antarctic conditions in a close cooperation between Sail Racing Design Lab and Sail Racing long time Test Team member and Antarctic expedition leader Martin Enckell.
The Antarctica Expedition Pant are constructed in a wind and waterproof stretch fabric, 20 000WP/20 000MWP. VECTRAN TECHSTEEL® reinforcement. Insulated with 90/10 Blue Sign and RDS certificated down and feathers, fill power: 800. Welded seams and large cargo pockets at front. Adjustment at waist and at bottom leg.
Sail Racing Test Team Member
Having stood at the Geographical North Pole seven times and been returning every year to the Antarctic and the high Arctic since 1999 he’s now on his 20th straight season.
Martin works as Expedition Leader, Zodiac Driver, Dive Instructor and Private Guide. Wanting to specialize in the colder waters of the world, Martin started the Antarctic Dive Program for Quark Expeditions, successfully guiding diving excursions in the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands.
Martin Enckell has been a part of the Sail Racing Test Team since 2010.